Sunday, June 19, 2011

Updates

Wow... I have not been on this blog in wayyyy too long. Sorry folks. It's been a hectic few months, between my first year of college ending, me working over the summer, etc. Update time? I think so.

College: DONE! First year is complete, which is insane to me. Time has flown by so quickly and I'm not really sure where the year went. I learned a lot, had some crazy times with some awesome friends. Learned a few life lessons in there as well, made new friends, lost some friends, but in the end it was well worth it.

Summer: working at Eastern, making money to save up and (hopefully) be able to pay off a lot of next semester's debt. College is EXPENSIVE.

Next year: who knows? I'm open to see where life takes me. I'm going to be majoring in Communications, with a Mass Media concentration and possibly a minor in Journalism or Political Science. Currently I have no idea what I want to do with my life... I like to read, I like to write, and I'm really interesting in news and what's going on in the world around us. Where that will take me, I have no idea, but I'm not worried about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment