Sunday, August 22, 2010

College Life...

Hey everybody, I just wanted to post a quick promo message/update about what's going on in my life (COLLEGE). So, I am officially a student at Eastern University. It's been an insane couple of days, to be honest. I'm physically exhausted, and even though I've only been here for two days, I truly realize that it's where God wants me to be. The community, the teachers, the staff, this place is truly amazing. I'm almost overwhelmed. I feel welcome, accepted, and even loved here, and I've only been here a couple of days. I'm blessed to have two honest, chill roommates, and my dorm is pretty much fantastic (GO SPARROWK!). To be completely honest, my brain is entirely fried right now so I don't even know how much of this is making sense. The point here is, I am proud and very very blessed to be here. It's a God thing. And I want to thank everybody who helped me get here, my parents (I love you guys! Miss you!), Jon and Angie (you guys are the best), and all the support from my friends. I love you all, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment