Monday, September 13, 2010

Veritable Quotage (A College Update)

College life seems to consist mainly of late nights, early mornings, epic quotes, and lots of coffee and music. I could totally live the rest of my life like that. Unfortunately, that's not ALL of college. Classes, work, relationships, these all also play an important role in maintaining a healthy life. I think I've adapted here pretty well, I've made a few good friends and a lot of acquaintances, and I actually kind of love dorm life. My friends are solid, classes aren't overwhelming, and I'm remembering to do my laundry. All in all, even though I miss my family and friends in CT, I'm actually liking it here. Thank you for all the prayers everybody! I'm going to leave you with some veritable quotage that made me laugh... though out of context, it probably won't make sense to most of you. :P

"I have that book by the old dead German guy!"
"My cousin sent me a dinosaur egg!"
"I feel like I'm being smothered to death by kittens!" "It's an adorable, fur-filled death!"
"George Washington hates skinny jeans!"

...that's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment